2 lb. Organic Grass Fed Steak (or Stew Meat, cut thinly)
1 tbsp Organic Garlic Powder
1 tbsp Organic Onion Powder
1 tbsp Organic Chili Powder
2 pkg Organic Stir Fry Blend (Thai & Chinese)
2 Organic Pasture Raised Eggs, room temp
1 tbsp Organic Lemon Jucie
1 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil (Buy Here)
4 tbsp Organic Butter, unsalted
1/2 cup Organic Coconut Aminos (Buy Here)
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Start by bringing water to a boil, and your skillet (or wok) to heat; put on medium high heat and melt coconut oil.
2. Cut steak to bite size pieces, season steak and place in your hot pan; you should hear a nice sear when steak hits pan. Add lemon juice and a splash of coconut aminos to pan while cooking. Cook 5-6 minutes or until your desired done-ness.
3. Once water is boiling add rice in and cook according to package (all rice is different, mine cooks 10 minutes only). Drain and set aside.
4. Once steak is done, place on a clean place and set aside. Place butter in pan and melt; place your stir fry blend in pan and season. Cook until done.
5. Again, remove stir fry blend, set aside
6. Add rice to your hot pan, and fry for 1-2 minutes, stirring. Add in your stir fry blend, season, and cook. Then stir in steak, coconut aminos and allow to heat for 5 minutes.
7. Make a "well" in the middle of the pan; whisk eggs, and place eggs in the middle, scramble eggs.
8. Once egg are half way scrambled, stir them through the rice and continue to cook another 5 minutes.
*Serve with coconut aminos on top*
(I cut this recipe in half; you can double or triple this according to your needs! Believe me, this is amazing so make extras!)
*If you make this or any other recipe please #organicmominthekitchen on facebook and twitter (@TheHaidens) and send us pictures, we love seeing pictures!!!*
Also, comment below what else you would like to see us make!!