1/2 Cup Organic Sugar (or Organic Coconut Sugar)
2 tsp Baking Powder (Bob's Red Mill)
1/2 tsp Salt (Real Salt Brand)
1 Cup Organic Pasture Raised Butter, unsalted & melted
4 tbsp Organic Raw Honey
3 tsp Organic Vanilla
1/2 Cup Cold Water
1. Place all your dry ingredients in a bowl, and stir until combined thoroughly. Mix the wet ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. In your stand mixer, pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until a nice ball forms, may need a couple extra tablespoons of water; continue kneading until ball forms.
3. Wrap your dough in bpa-free plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Roll dough on a lightly floured surface (and I mean LIGHTLY!!) thin, as thin as you can manage without splitting the dough; I rolled mine a bit thick and learned my lesson for sure (lol).
5. Place crackers on a baking sheet lined with unbleached parchment paper, and bake at 350 degrees for 12-16 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and cool for 1 hour, before consuming; as hard as it is, wait!!
*If you make this or any other recipe please #organicmominthekitchen on facebook and twitter (@TheHaidens) and send us pictures, we love seeing pictures!!!*
Also, comment below what else you would like to see us make!!