4 Cups Organic All-Purpose Flour (or organic whole wheat flour)
1 Cup Organic Butter, room temp
2 tbsp Baking Powder (Bob's Red Mill)
1 1/2 Cup Organic Raw Whole Milk
1/2 tsp Salt
1. In your stand mixer, add butter and mix until better is fluffy. Add flour, baking powder, and salt; blend until coarse crumbs (looks like cornmeal almost)
2. Drizzle in the milk, and mix until combined. Turn onto a floured surface and knead a couple times. (Cut dough in half, makes it work easier)
3. Roll dough out to about 1/2 thick (I like mine a bit thick because when they cook they will rise a bit bigger yum!)
4. Cut with any cookie cutter shape (cookie cutters). I normally let my children pick the shapes it makes it easier for them to eat the biscuits.
5. Line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
6. This step has two options:
a. Bake for 8-10 minutes or
b. Place in the freezer and freeze completely (1 to 2 hours). When ready to eat, take out let them thaw completely and bake according to (A).